Monday, August 13, 2007

Today went almost well. I got back my chinese o's hahahahah not gna reveal it here suckerrrrrrs.
We went t the country club yesterday & like when I finished bathing(yes in case ya'll dont know I bathe w/ my cousin hahaha dont see anything wrong w/ that), I yelled at my cousin. "My god! How'd you handle the door? It's stuck!" So I started yanking at it like madness before my mum came along & finally got it unstuck. Then my cousin yelled "Oeiiii, I'm still naked!" Stupid girl yknow she was still enjoying the very well heated water while I was panicking for my life.
I'm so so so addicted t thks fr th mmrs now like i dno why but it keeps replaying on the player and i'm not sick of it. I feel like changing it t my blog song but it's so noisy i'll prob get cursed and sworn upon so it's alright.
K byeeee tmr is gna be fun fun cause we're painting mosaic tiles whooopeeedooo & oh oh we gotta do some blardy shitttzxzxzxzx ohmygodzxzxxz dance for teacher's day. hip hop get a life!