Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ohkayyy, I said I was gna do this. *gigggglesss.
PRELIMS ARE OVER! Happy joy joy t the rest of yall who've just embarked on the route of agony.
:D :D :D
I just hadta do this yes yes yes yes sense of accomplishment here yo.
So anyways national day was a blast cause we had like the most delicious chocolate fondue ever ever plus some pot luck shit over at yans. Honestly, we were waiting for the big moment where we'd see all the lil juniors strutting out w their little dances yknow lol lol but kit chan stole the limelight howellowells. Yan was being her usual self the dumb blonde cause she put aluminium foil in the microwave while melting bananas which is so funnayyyeee cause the whole foil sparked and made that star wars sound when they fight w their swords? Like I hafta use such a description cause I've no idea how t spell that sound. It went like Wheoowheowheo or smth HAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO.
Then I camped over at yan's house & we watched movies till 2 & talked till 4.30. Shooopar fun cause I love having companyyyyy especially t talk.
We woke up at like 1230 the next day just in time for lunch & we went shopppinggggg! In total I spent more than 35 hours w yans & I dont know how I didn't die at the end of it all. [[[: Kiddddding.
Btw, I finally know what the hashima is yans, it's toad belly. eww ewww they made tt into dessert! Are you freakkkkedddd? Cause I am. Lol lol lol.
Okay just some rad peektures of my little poodles in their nat day costumes. Gladys & kimmmyyy in particular. Ohhhh lookitloooookit.

K bye. Update soon.