<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Saturday, August 04, 2007

My tumtum feels quirmy, do ya'll like think it's anything t do w my terribly high sugar intake today? I hardly had a proper meal it was like ice cream, chicken chunks, cupcakes more cupcakes & chocolate saucey oozy lava thing. Ohhgayyy, so my liver must be filled t it's brim w glycogen now. Ha ha ha ha. Harpeee satisfied liver.

& touching on the topic of livers, I hate pigs liver eww eww? NR made us put some shit boiled+unboiled liver & potato(?) into some Solution S & it started foaming & frothing like a mad bitch & I don't wna bad mouth NR here but she was just as much a mad ***** as that frothing test tube contents. Worse still, there was some crapshit metal powder thing we put into Solution S & it started bubbling & spewing it's disgusting nonsense all over my exam paper wthhhhhh. Worse bio practical in my whole lifeeee. No, worse bio practical in my life, so far. (Haha, you'll understand if you've watched simpsons.)

I wna go sit by the clarke quay river again sometime soon. Nostalgic feeling about that place & I would've stayed on through the night if not for the fact I reminded myself about the 2 remaining science MCQ papers which've not touched one bit on. I'm rllly lazzzzzzyyyyyy. It's like the books are on quarantine yknow, back off from them lol lol lol.

I need t get quirmy feeling off my tumtum. I hate that empty dark room feeling I'm getting. I wna pukeee.

9:39:00 PM