<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Sunday, August 19, 2007



It feels like it's snowing now & my fingers are numb t the nails but oh i love rain.
I vividly remembered telling myself not t fall asleep last night cause the lights/radio/fan/aircon were all still on & i'd be playing a part in the plot t kill mother earth but lou & behold whats new lol lol lol i woke up at 6 in the morning slammed the darn radio off but somehow my bedside light's bulb got fused or whatever so i kept the lights on. fyi newsflash(!!!) i hate the darkkk boogi monster alert.

I went t ikea yesterday oh & like they dont provide free plastic bags anymore so I go for the paper ones. *squuuueaaaals. I love that paper sound ahahah sounds smth like a i-just-came-back-from-the-supermarket-in-america. & I'm so peeved cause ikea no longer has that green table i want, digressing, i feel like eating doughnuts all of a sudden ahahah, so yarrrh i bought like matching cushion covers for nth. *pulls a long face.

I borrowed like 2 library books but I was only 10 pages away from finishing the 2nd one so I only returned one. But paying 15 cents for the ending was far from worth it ohmgggggggg ya'll should go borrow shiokari pass, period. The ending was so buhlardaye unexpected & heart wrenching I swear my heart rate increased doubly when I struggled t finish it on the bus home from ikea.

I can't wait t get back my bio results it's like the last prelim paper I have left t get back(so what's new)! I ain't gna divulge my results hahahah im a laughing stock.

k tooodles.

3:14:00 PM