<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Thursday, August 02, 2007


Here are just some rad shots by leng during dance tday with a very low mega pix cam which is like so shoooparrr lousy so whatevz.

I'm in a very lousy and lazy mood now & I've been stuck in my room since forever with my stinging eyes cause my contact lenses seem t be screwed but I'm t lazy t stick my thumb thumb in t get it out all. Can't remember when was the last time I had em' changed. They're monthly's. I think. So prelim updates(!) left with a little bit of bio and chemistry here and there have I mentioned how much I hate it when they split up paper 1 & 2s and have like a gazillion days of intervals between the papers because it's like so goddamned annoying when you know it's not a full subject that you're over & done with. I need t get my hands on the bio prac notes sometime before 10.30 am tom cause I'm the first shift bio prac, or is there only one shit for pure students, I dont know, but I just need t get my hands on the notes. I'll try t find em' later cause I know they're collecting dust somewhere I just dont know where.

& I'm already in like party season & it was so fricking funny cause yewleng & I were in the loo changing for dance this evening when I yelled "Whee prelims are over!" (well nt exactly over over) & I ran over t hug her & some random junior came in & it's like how embarrassing cause she probably had some idea carved up that we were making out or smth which is so like eww eww. I'm watching simpson's with yewleng(?) yansayyyee & kallybellywelly this sat & miss boon ain't coming cause she's got t spend time w/ boyfriend so nevermind the single and availables will have just as much fun. *folds arms. ahahahahh it's like been a hundred and one years since we all last went out tgt. Oh boy oh boy I cant wait for the prelims t be over lol I have like so much ikea furniture cause I'm supposed t clear up my room so it'll look like a decent room and ikea btw is having a sale which is hahahaha so funny so funny cause I've never in my wildest dreams imagined that furniture would go on a major sale & I need recipes for icings as in cake icings. rahhhh so much i wna do after prelims and studying is not one of them & this is pretty worrying.

I know I'm talking in chunks now cause my brain's not functioning well lol I had like bio and ss on the same day today and my brain has zilch retention now so yah.
I wished I had someone t poke now because I just feel like annoying someone I'm soo sooooo boreddddd plus my sudden urge t go on a bus ride. Speaking of buses I'll have alot of them in the next 2 weeks cause my daddy is buying a new car and that stubborn little thang aint coming till 2 weeks later cause it likes taking it's own sweet time. I was just thinking of initiating a 7% jack in my allowance for ezlink card. lol lol lol.

Ok, byeeeeeeee. I wna stare at the ceiling now yo.
LOVEVUMMMS.

9:40:00 PM