Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Weather was really wet this morning & I wasn't just about t be the fool who rejects snuggling up in the comfort of a bed stacked with tonnes of papers, books & a hell lot of barang. Kept me warm, still.
Then the usual morning activity- daydream(I'm pretty good at it, I can laze in bed t daydream till noon).
So I like pictured some perfect romantic scenario. *Squeaaaals.
Imagine mmkay, just imagine sitting in some bus with a raging storm pouring down & stuck beside someone you reallyyyyyy adore so much. Bliss I tell you.
*Squinty eyes.
But the qualities t this perfect scenario's almost too difficult t attain. See, you have t be lucky enough t catch the 1/100000 probability of getting on a bus before it starts raining(stuck with wet clothes on, is NOT romantic. AT ALL), then you gotta be sure the rain's REALLY heavy, then you have t make sure your dearest is beside you. & lastly, your dearest has t love buses just as much as you do or he'd probably puke all over the seat.
*Raises an eyebrow. See what I mean?
I might as well pay for a fireman t spray some hosewater at me, thank you very much.
Pfffft.
I'm lugging my arse t school tomorrow cause some idiot thinks her birthday's the most important event in the world.
*smirks.
Lol lol lol.
Oh yah, sec 4's wont be performing for the SYF presentation ): It's confirmed. So no last time dancing with the dancers. I'mma miss ya'll ))):
Btw, is it just me, or is friendster starting t get a lot of sickening pop-ups for some BMW & ipod shit and they claim we're the lucky random selected ones?