Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Today, I was proven right.In lieu of my parent's inability t provide a car ride t punggol at 10.15pm t their good daughter, yes, I took a bus. I was mad, duh. I just completed a 2 hour long tuition session, hor. But then I enjoyed every minute of the 2 hour journey to & fro cause really, I am born t love buses. Plus I was the only one left on the bus journey home- so it was just me, the bus driver, and the bus!
I was so so amused by the dark shopping malls & the cheekopeh flooded coffeeshops as we passed. *Giggleshard.
But sadly, now I'm so drained, I need toothpicks t pry my eyes open for late night
study afterward. I think the pre-prelim stress is acting up on me & my heart leaped out of my mouth for abit when I walked past a mirror. My eyebags are horrifyingly prominent & I'm a pimpie plantation!
):
Devastating.
I need an ethnic costume for friday. SJC has never been an active participant during racial harmony, don't know what screw or bolt went loose this time.