<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Saturday, July 28, 2007



So far, I'm done with Amath, Chem II, History & uh, that's abt it.
Amath was a disaster of disasters, I never knew Yogi bear was such a skilled killer, really, I never thought him t be in all my 4 years. I'm still placing high hopes on an A for humans, cause that's the only thing I ever excel in. Why? Cause I'm a sucker for crapping alot in essays. & I'm still against the idea of having the science chem & pure chem papers being held tgt cause their paper finishes 1/2 hr before. This time round was better, cause we had fat mamasan yelling "Get out of the hall now!"
*squintyeyes. I did a fricking hell lot of organic chem TYS questions, & only one question came out. Plus it was an EITHER/OR.

I bunked over at yewleng's & I woke up later than her. hur hur hur myyyy goodness. Yanyee do you seee this?! I woke up later. LATERRRR.
& despite the fact I already had 6 hours of slp, I'm still having my headache. It's been 3 days.
):

& I read today that the intelligence of a person is determined by how well developed & how precise the folds of the cerebrum are. So I told yewleng, that our mums must've ironed our brains out.

Right,ha ha ha, toodles. I.need.sleep.ballet.at.10.tomorrow.tuition.at.5.gna.die.die.die.
If bus 59 is gna take forever t come again tmr, I'm gna bash the driver.

12:06:00 AM