<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Monday, July 16, 2007


I'm sipping on my lifeline now. I'm placing my bets on the Nescafe tonight. Though it's already starting on a tummyache.

I was really fascinated by the fact that the O lvl chinese listening compre was actually like, broadcast on radio at 3pm. Tis' what I deem fair yo. Everyone begins & ends together. Not like my damned prelims, which starts in a week's time exactly, when other schools are starting like 1-2 months later + you have marvellous cat high having their 3 prelim papers. Cheaterbugggs.
Hellloooo, *wavesfrantically. My school's gambling with my results! My 3 months JC at stake all.
Jo's righhht, we haven't been able t do a past year paper w/o crying. Why wasn't I born with a quarter of einstein's brain?

I've had had a craving for doughnuts for the past 2 weeks, so if any soul could be kind enough t get some for me, i'd be eternally grateful. ahahaha.

I don't reckon I'll be leaving you any last words. Because anything I say now, is ridiculously mundane. Here's a forkroad, I'll take my route, you decide yours. But I'm moving on in the hundreds, so take fast. I'll be out of sight in a minute too late.

11:03:00 PM