I was checking out the SYF dance vids on youtube & I realised other schools have gotten their SYF DVDs. Where are ours?! I didn't even receive any order form or what not. Geeeeee, so annoying!
So annoyance aside, here are a few of my personal favs. SAJC's not on my list this year & I think that's a huge disappointment. Ahhwell. I think TJC's awesome, & the VJC dancers have rlly awesome, um flat tummies. No really, it's amazing how there ain't a single fat soul. & I don't know if Miss Goh was right, but it's true how many schools have the same twirly movements cause they've got the same instructor. Don't they bore the judges?
Temasek JC.
Victoria JC.
Meridian JC. I thought it was cute, but the music seriously made my hair stand on end.
*Squeaaals. I WANT MY DVD, where in the world is it?!