Sunday, July 08, 2007
I don't know where you're taking me, but it's exactly where I wanna be.I'm bathing with like kampong pails all cause my brother cleverly dropped the showerhead & now it leaks like crazy barely any water reaches the shower head.
I think today just wasn't my lucky day all cause I had a hell of a time sleeping last night cause of the earhole (but I adore it so, so it's worth), then for the first time in my life I brought the umbrella out cause the rain was like pouring pouring & it stopped when I was about to put it to use, then I forgot t bring ballet fees & next we had like someone snatching our seats at MOS burger, then the queue for bloody doughnut factory was like eternity longgggggg so no doughnuts & all else lah.

Some extract from the SS book that got kally & I rolling w laughter. Uh, silent laughter. Um it's the library? Red face and jutting veins all.
1)Goh Keng Swee trying t hold back his laughter so he politely stares at the floor instead.
2)Mr some man analyzing those brows.
3)Mr another man unable to control his raging emotions.
4)He needs threading on those hideous bushes.
Beijing 101's a success.