<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Sunday, June 03, 2007


When our destiny no longer hangs on ropes.
I think the computer obsession thing has really gotten into me.
I kicked the habit during the mid years but it rly seems t be leeching onto me now.
Jeez, I gotta shake it off, it's a distraction!
Ironically, it seems like aeons since I last used the IE.
My friendster's got new comments & messages & it seems long since I last entered anything in blogger.
But here's what I've been up to.
Friday:
Grouchy morning, results of a few hour slumber. At least the titration & QA went right, just about made me feel that dragging myself outta pigsty to school was all worth it.
3 hours of history followed chem prac., & I still know nuts about the fall of the Soviet Union.
Righto, Zilch, Zero. Brilliant waste of time.
Oh no wait, I know a Mikhail smth existed. [:
Then Yanyee wanted to date me. How could I ever say no?
We ate, like massively. & it was much sinful indulgent food yknow.
From NYDC's pasta/baked rice, to pretty "cheap" (inside joke) cupcakes, to dessert at clarke quay.
& maybe we really ought t commemorate 1st June. For I swear Yanyee did the most ridiculous & hilarious things everrrrr.
Probably made a fool of herself thrice.
But I shan't embarrass her here.
& Clarke Quay at night really brings back Sec 3 memories.
I rmb central shopping centre hadnt existed yet. & soom & I would bring sandwiches & sit by the old skunk river while I brood over a breakup.(No, really, I should have been rejoicing with champagne.)
Then soom wld go "Aiyahhhh, don't care about that stupid guy lah!"
Plus plus, I rmb we had just learnt balancing equations for chemistry. Cause I sorta recalled having a hard time with the worksheet NPH gave.
Ahhhhh, I swear Clarke Quay at night is like gorgeous to the maximus luh!
I mean, you don't have to be ard the cannery area, like the quiet spots are like... :]
Enough t make me glue my butt there for eternity.
Oh, but yans & I had like dessert at this Nectarie place.
Saturday:
I would really love to stay & tell you about Saturday.
But I'm too lazy to.
:D
***
Aight, so I decided that since I'm waiting for that pig t wake up, & also since I officially can't leave my room cause of some war I have with the people in the living room, I must as well pop by & finish the Saturday part.
Ballet in the morn. with kal. Miss Wenny was finally here after some food poisoning incident.
I still need some adjustments t french terms. Devant, Dessous, Dessus, Allegro blah blah yadda yadda. It's a whirlpool of odd and strange words lah. But Classy, I like. Hah.
Then I ran places.
Off to J8 for brunch, collect the contact lens solutn I left at Macs some two days ago, wing came, town to watch Blades Of Glory (which unfortunately only had one time slot + it was sold out & we settled for Zodiac instead), passed yans her lomo cam, plaza for dinner, & back t town again later in the evening.
My toes were in bad shape cause of ballet & some people didnt wanna let jamie sit. ):
Haha.
I really enjoyed dinner at Plaza though. Long time since I had Ayam Panggang.
:D *rubstummy.
Okay, gotta scoot.
I'mma go tanning later.
White's disgusting.
ciao.

1:17:00 AM