<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Saturday, June 16, 2007


This constant compromise, between thinking and breathing.
We were already making a complete scene with those shrek ears and more than audible screams wayyyy before we even boarded the bus t the Night Safari.
Rae was freaked out by the dark most of the time, which was rather puzzling cause she doesnt fear bugs.
We were looking like complete idiots(or shreks), and we were known t the staff of the NS as "The Shrek People".
But those ears served their purpose. We stood all an inch taller and those ears stood out amongst the crowd.
Oh, & then there was this horribly cutezxzxzxz Australian kiddo who got volunteered by his mum during the "creatures of the night show" t feed some furry black animal thing(can't rmb what it's called) a grape.
He was supposed t hide the grape in either of his hands & let tt fur ball sniff the grape out.
But his hands were so puny, the grape kept rolling out of his hands.
HAHA.
So anyway today was annoyance x100000000.
I followed kal t clementi & queenstown t settle some fencing stuff. But I couldn't stay with her anymore cause I was running late for a mtg with yans at 3.30, so I left her alone at Queenstown shopping centre.
& The weather was not co-operating at all and now I own a soggy bio 10 yr series. (If you get what I mean.)
Everyone knows that queenstown shopping centre's only 2 bus stops away from queenstown MRT by bus 195.
Quite oddly, 2 stops down & the placed seemed weirder than before.
Ob-vi-ous-ly, I went the wrong way lah.
So I thought I was really smart t stop at this rlly small road, making it easier t cross t the opposite side(cause the road is small, duh.), in the darned rain.
Very brilliantly, there was no opposite bus stop. And all I saw was greens and more greens & not a soul in sight.
Thinking I was already experiencing the worst case scenario, I told myself that all I had t do was t check the board & some bus will bring me somewhere. This is singapore we're talking about afterall right? Right.
All hail the greatness of the lord, the place was probably too alien that they decided not t put up a board t tell me where the buses went. Zilch zero NONE.
So I took another 195 down t the next bus stop, ran across the road in the rain that got heavier in a matter of 3 minutes cause heaven wanted t make a sport outta me, and took another 195 backwards.
Thennn, yans & I came t a compromise that since she was at Dhoby, she board the train & I hop on at Outram.
When I reached Outram (Like finally, who'd have thought I made it there alive?), I realised the timing didnt quite tally with her sms leh.
She said 2 more stops t Outram, but the timing for the next train was in 2mins.
Do your math, it's quite impossible.
So I called her t make sure her next stop wasn't Outram. & she said it wasn't. SHE SAID IT WASNT.
So I happily sat down from all that hustle, which wore out my aching toes even further, t take a breather.
Train went past.
"Hello, Jamie? I'm sorry! My train left outram already."
Seee, I knew there was something wrong with her msg.
sdjhvlybdsbliurjbdlujbvsj.
She must've been dreaming.
Tday is not my day.

11:16:00 PM