Tuesday, June 26, 2007

School really is less of a chore now, no really.
We had the passing out parade for assembly. Yans hates her cca, so she'll never feel the way I did for those uniformed groups when they leave their cca. *shakeshead.
I'm majorly proud of Hoi & devon. Hoi was like some event in charge thing & devon was the conductor.
They looked like little peanuts up there :D
Thennnn, yans(it's always her making such comments) had t bring up the whole issue about 13 Nov, which is also the last day of our O levels, being the last time we'd be part of SJC. For afterwhich on the 19th, it'll be prom night, & they officially chase us out of the school.
Tsch.
Yans, Sivs & my conversation the other day included how being in a girls' sch really adversely affects our communication to guys. But still, we came t a conclusion that we'd NEVER give up the convent experience even though it may mean we get left on the shelf in the near future. Oh, feel the loyalty and patriotism aye.
Anyway, I think I'll limit my internet usage to 1 hour a day. Imma forbid myself t even switch on the computer even if I were t give an excuse that it's "for the music". Because, at the end of the day, it never really is just for the music.
Kim promised t study with me tmr. How rare is that. You should expect a blue moon tonight people, look out of those windows pls.
NR was away on honeymoon so our bio period was much fun. Kim was up t her usual pervertic self(effect of being right brain spas)again.
"Kim!" (Leng was choking on her words)
"I think your punani(A special characteristic of the female species) is saying Hi to my knee!"
"Is your punani alright? My knee can get a little rough at times."
ROFLMAO.
Then we snapped this shot since everyone was really obsessed with shrek.
And I made everyone go crazy again when I randomly went "Oh, there's xiiao ogre."

Ain't she pretty?