<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Tuesday, June 19, 2007


It's our god forsaken right to be loved.
I feel like I'm on the run now, really.
I owe the dancers the night safari photos, I owe yans & sivs their thumbdrives (also to be filled with photos), & my cousin some random chalet photos.
Gee.

Anw, I caught Ocean's thirteen with yans tday after sch. (Right. I can just hear Kimmy kicking up a fuss from where I am.)
Confusing, partly because I was halfway into snoozeland already.
The more they spoke, they more they began t sound like bees buzzing t me. So hard t grasp the conversations.
So I'm broke now ): There goes my plan of going t the beach & piercing another earhole.
But just as well.
At least I know I'll stay home for meals and give up on outings already.
It's high time I got spanked out of my honeymoon cause it's a goddarned 3 wks t the prelims.

Then again, I think I'll go ransack the dozen bags I have lying around t get cash for my earholes.
There's bound t be some bills around.
Crazy, but yes, I miss the pain.
By the way, I've created a private blog. I can't get really honest around here.
I mean, that's how blogs work right?
It's almost but another source of entertainment. Like a myspace or friendster I'd say.
You choose between letting go & feeling better at the extent of others, or you play the saint and keep all mum but end up bursting inside.
So I'm choosing neither.

But of course, not everyone's permitted. (Haha, yans I'm your disciple.)
Defeats the purpose of the blog no?
Only people who keep what's inside, inside.
& only people who allow me t be myself and keep their trap shut.

Gday.

9:12:00 PM