<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Wednesday, June 06, 2007



I saw you standing in the front row shaking wide eyed catastrophe.
Photos of dance camp.

It feels strange to be home. I'd rather be back at school, honest!
It's not particularly enjoyable sleeping all alone. & besides, being back home means no excuses left not to touch that chem/bio/math book.
I could sulk and moan all day just t wish I was back at camp!
And by the way, the feeling of being in control & not being controlled's awesumzxxzxz. It's like a whole new drive to camp :D
But, of course, if not for Olivia, Emily, Amni, Gladys, Klarissa, who slogged their arses off, we wouldn't be living our holiday resort life!
Jeepers, I love yall lah.


First day was long & draggy. Plus I'd gone for A math lesson from 9-12 & got introduced t another reason why I didn't take physics. Yes, Kinematics.
Afterwhich Derrick came & taught us this rly quick jive dance to C Aguilera's "candyman".
Here's one the seniors' did.

Okay, bear with the bad lighting & all. Almost all the videos are that way. Just enjoy the, um, silhouettes.

Then on the second day, he introduced us to Jazz.
I love jazz, it's alot more emotional. And shall I say, floaty.


Lunch was followed by more cheoreography. The seniors cheoreographed a dance that was pretty pathetic. But it was the effort & the time spent tgt that mattered, nevertheless.


After the farewell dinner, cakes and all that fuss, we had CLUBBING NITE. (Non alcholic of course. Excuse me, we have 13s there)
It was more than an hour of shaking, Huiqi and I woke up with aches this morning. Mine particularly concentrated around the abdomen ):
Fitri was still all high when we were really tired. I swear she was doing the Marilyn Manson & hopping+swinging her head all around.
She blacked out for awhle afterward. Haha.

Third day's amazing race was, screwed. It was a good thing Fitri, Klarissa, Olivia & I stayed tgt in the dance stud. station. Bex joined soon after.
It was aircon & more aircon + alot of lazing around, unlike those who had the gym & computer lab stations.
It was rly funny cause we started taking rly stupid vids :D :D





There, so all in all. I guess no cca would have had more fun than dance.
Wheeeehoo.
Okay, I need sleeeeeeeeeeeep.
Chalet tmr, or for the next 3 dyas at least.
Sheeeesh, Imma busy woman.

donkey giraffe cow hippopotamus horse bear says:
i heard when you sit on hot stuff
donkey giraffe cow hippopotamus horse bear says:
youd get boils or smth like that on your buttocks

Ohhhh yanyeeeee.

11:09:00 PM