<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Friday, June 15, 2007

I don't suppose it's going to do any good if I sit down and write you a letter.

I'm most guilty that I'm actually using the computer now. Some 10 days left t study & rush mount homework before term 3.
Kimmy gave me the worst scare abt the confusions of "Bb, bb, BB" when I missed Bio make up for ballet. Heredity ain't all that bad rlly, in fact, I'm just about loving it as much as bus rides.
I think mutations and chromosomes keep my nose poked into that bio textbook all day t satisfy the thirst for more knowledge.
It's just about the most interesting chapter yet.

I've been searching through the playlist on my computer & listening t long forgotten melodies.
It's a love/hate thing for the nostalgia these songs bring.
I could only listen forlornly t them & do practically nothing t relive the past.
Like "shoulda woulda coulda" reminds me of the long car ride t Genting & the sailing days.
"The best day of my life" reminds me of the awful dressing we used t have in sec2 while we wasted our lives at heeren.
"Carnival" reminds me of the picnics I used t have with yewleng at almost any corner we could find.
"When you're looking like that" reminds me of the primary 6 days and silly puppy love on ____.
"Hold on" reminds me of the late night phone calls I used t make in sec 2-3.
I swear these brilliant lyrics and tunes capture images far more powerful than pictures can ever hold. In fact, it's almost like a re-enactment of a scenario.

But "Pachelbel's Cannon in D" and "A whole new world" remind me of a particular cousin.
Almost always leaves me overcomed with so much emotion, I'd just stare blankly into space & wished I'd never grown up.
I know it's impossible to the maximus he'll ever stumble upon this blog.
But I'd still like t make it known, that he's still my besterestest cousin.
I'd trade anything to bring me back to where he would sit me beside him while he played his piano pieces, or when we made "milo soup" at the little playground, or when we would fight till ginormous black and blues appeared, or when we would pluck limes from the tree for his mum t garnish the dishes, or when we played in the dark, or when he'd tell us jokes under the double decker bed, or when i sat through his piano recitals/ choir performances, or when he bought me ovaltine biscuits with his recess money when i followed my aunt t pick him up from school, or when i would sit nearby t wait for his chinese tuition t finally be over, or saturday's at his house and sundays at mine, or sleepovers at ardella's...
I told mumsie how much ardella and i missed him, abt how he's hardly even seen at family functions anymore.
She said "It's not how busy he is. People and time change. I guess he's just grown out of it."
How very shattering. ):
I miss you so terribly.

So anw, here's pachelbel's cannon in D major.
It's really beautiful.
I've requested several people to play it on the piano for me.
None has rlly "hit the spot".

12:19:00 AM