Sunday, June 10, 2007
BACK FROM LONG WEEKEND.Mumsie invited kal over on the first night so we could go for ballet tgt the next morn.
We went night cycling & no, I hate the smell of Jasmine. Worse still, we stayed up to complete math when the family had all gone t bed.
And ba-boom, the refrigerator tripped or something, whole house was pitch black.
I scrambled t call Mumsie with the hp because, anything to avoid climbing those stairs t the second floor really.
"Connection error"
Brilliant.
Plan B. Run for our lives.
It took about 10 mins for the power to come back on.
The next morn. my aunt asked, "So is there going to be another stampede tonight?"
Ballet early the next morn., and afterwhich we went t my usual study place t complete homework.
Some fat, red undied guy who was busy boucing his boobs(I mean it. He was punching them and they were vibrating), was a pretty awful sight.
The barbeque on the second night was pathetic & the salmon was gross.
The adults seemed to have no complains. So I guess we were probably picky eaters, I don't know.
I had a horrible time sleeping cause Ardella's hair kept flicking onto my face & I probably drooled all over her hair.
Well too bad for her, but even worse for my mouth.
I collided into some canoeist while cycling the following morning(which is technically this morning).
He was on the cyclist's path mind you, and reading what seemed like a map.
I was like going at top speed. So fast, the noise from my phone seemed t almost get dispersed tgt with the wind.
When he realised I was gonna bump him, he held the front part of my bike with his oh so muscular hands, and my back wheel kinda got lifted right off the ground, sending me flying forward.
Thank god I landed on my feet.
usgdf,bsudbf,sjbflkbd
Would have died if I landed face down.
I would have looked like kimmy when she fell while fencing.
PRAISE THE LORD.