You make me blush.Click here for photos.I used to maintain pretty good relations with my juniors back in primary sch.
Because my house's right opposite my primary school, I'd always meet one or two familiar faces till now.
Kinda amazing when you realise how 4 years was all they needed t outgrow you.
Pretty hard t imagine now how they used t be the ones you cuddled back then.
Pity it seems my face has changed much, dropped the specs, & no one recognises Jamie outside anymore ):
Crossed some road near Nanyang JC tday & I saw Jun.. smth.
He was a rly smart fella', just one year younger, but he often got pushed around cause he had some white hair.
I doted on him alot cause he'd just smile it off when he got bullied. & that was usually when Minhui & I would step in.
Took me long t figure the uniform he was now in. But if I'm not wrong, it should be Hwa Chong. (Told you he was brilliant)
He looks rly gd now. & I guess he dyed his hair black. Plus, he looks like he's into sports now & he too, has dropped the specs.
Sighhhhhhh.
I would've said hi or smth. But how embarrassing it would be when they'd go "Uhhh, you are?"
))):
I'm like triply upset now cause I lost contact w him like for a long time now.
Rah, shall go search friendster for him.
Class was fun tday. Yans & I made a fortune cookayyye.
I miss Melissa, she skipped sch for 2 days now.
Click t enlarge.

Till next time. :]