Sunday, May 13, 2007
Today's Mother's Day & I bought this mango cake for my very unappreciative mother.
"So BIG?! You expect me to finish it all by myself uh? Keep it in the fridge first."
Yah. The word's FIRST.
But I don't reckon a SECOND in you actually bringing the cake out.
Pffft.
I originally intended the tiramisu one wing had recommended.
But they got wiped out by the other I-am-a-mother's-day-fan fans.
& this brings me back to friday when Mel, Kim & I were having our little discussion about mummy politics in KFC.
Mel's & my mum, NEVER use the stuff we ever buy for them.
Even back in Primary school, where 50 cents meant recess, we scrimped just t save up for mummy dearest, the presents always retained it's perfect condition. (Um, I didn't mean this in a good way)
Why?
Because the presents have found their little space at some corner of the house to hibernate for the rest of their lives.
Oh, I love mummy.