<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Wednesday, May 30, 2007


Runaround on the underground.
I've technically said buhbye to 3 of the dear things in life tday.
1. Grey Hamster (2007-2007). (I think it's name's Dino or smth)
2. White Hamster (An even later 2007-2007)
3. A almost 100 buckerooz.

Have I mentioned I enjoy staying glued to Miss whatever pageants & criticising them?
I think I'm a critic by second nature. No, really.
I mean look at how superficial these pageants are getting!
Ohhh ohh, cheeeezzze! WORLD PEACE. *twist!
& this year's Miss Universe was an eye opener. Like opens your eyes real wide so the eyeballs can bulge right outta your sockets alrrright.
So the contestants streamed out in the swimwear & already I spotted some hideous butt. I just didn't know whom it belonged to.
& Lou & behold, it was Miss Mexico's.
My mum, still unaware of how bad the situation was, chided me about how yakkity-yak I'd been throughout the show.
(Miss mexico does a 45 degree turn)
(Mumsie rolled all over the sofa in fits of laughter)
(I raise an eyebrow)
"So who said something about having TOO MUCH COMMENTS?"
& then my maid adds in w her filipino accent "Ya luh ya luh, tsch, so very big big her buttock hor!"
WHAT THE HECK.
:D :D :D :D
To top the whole comedy off, Miss USA did a fall.
Like butt-wards.
Geez, owww.

Heh, all that laughing's gotten me beat. I'm starting t feel the sore throat kick in.
It's screaming at me for having curry beehoon in the morn, sambal stingray at noon & curry puff at night.
PARACETAMOL underrrway to be well enough for my morn. jog tmrw.
To a particular someeeone: Yes, no crawl, no roll.

Gnight yall. World peace. twist.

12:10:00 AM