Monday, May 21, 2007
I don't know why I feel so tickled tday.
One: No school, no brain damage.
Two: It's not my fault tday's weird people day.
Libraries at 11 in the morning are awfully quiet. It's the sort that makes you think twice about reaching into your pencil case to pull out a Werther's Original.
& all of a sudden, there was this boom of Chinese orchestra music, the kind you cover your ears t avoid during Chinese listening compre exams.
HA HA HA HA HA.
So it was the doing of this little one who curiously turned on the VCR player.
Everyone stared, but only I grinned.
Then I was in queue at the interchange waiting for 58.
Some 53(?) came so I looked to the floor t avoid eye contact with the people on the bus.
I heard the usual "Pssssh" sound that comes from buses just before the door closes.
So I looked up.
And t my horror, this this, woman/creature/humanish figure ran up the bus.
& may I pls emphasize that her "run" was more of a duck waddle.
She was dressed in a long Black,white,red polka dotted dress, paired with red pumps & high school socks + two pigtails tied with red fluff.
I tried t hold back for I knew there were people on the bus looking at me & I just wasn't abt t burst into fits of laughter (esp. when I was alone)
This other teenage angmoh girl looked back at me & boy, was she grinning.
So I started vibrating so bad, I phoned a lifeline.
Funny how she just managed to, almost instantaneously wipe that grin off her face while I choked on my own laughter.
Jeez.