Friday, May 11, 2007
GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE LAST MID YEAR'S OF JAMIE'S LITTLE LIFE!Finally, amath, the last paper, is over & done with.
(But that, however, marks the start of studying ALL OVER AGAIN. hur.)I know I'll do worst for chemistry. & it's not like I completely neglected it or anything.
I spent the whole wkend on it & in turn, it was bio, amath & history I completely let slide.
But still... I screwed chem like 1000 times over.
So I rly feel the pinch cause I made my dad stay up w me t complete the 10 yr series on organic chem.
The thought of Bio just urges me t rip that green 398 pg compilation into shreds. I focused sooo much on the newer chapters. The germination, pollination, fermentation processes yadda yadda.
I warmed the little sofa chair thing at the bishan library t a constant 37 degrees celsius for a good 4 hours just memorising & completely wearing out the last of my cerebrum,
and what did she test us on?!
Double circulation, RBCs, WBCs, Transport in Mammals.
One word: ROARRRR ROARRRR ROARRRRR.
Okay, make tt three words.
Plus, it was really the state of my desperation, enervated & fatigued self tt taught me the art of risk taking.
Of which, I've made my mind up, never t put use this art for a long time t come. Not unless I've come t some compromise tt a heart attack is the best way for suicide.
I STUDIED ONE BLOODY CHAPTER FOR HISTORY.So it was w/o surprise the first thing I did when I got my hands on tt green sheet of paper was t scan the SEQ questions for "China"
And all hail the goodness of the lord.
I told my parents, they can attend PTM at the end of this mth themselves cause I feel the humiliation even though I've yet t get back any results.
Plus, I would love t plaster & cement a wide smile on my face when the teacher goes "Oh, Jamie has not been paying attn in class, always looking out of the window..", but it would probably be that of an expression of a constipated.
So no point seen for all the supression of feelings & agony yknow.
I am glad I haven't died from the extremooo supremoo lack of sleep.
How does a total of 6 hours in 3 days sound?
Sounds like a crapload of eyebags!
But I've got my june hols all lined up.
Top on the list is t hit the darn gym cause dance has accumulated a hell lot of muscles, which, have gone all saggy ever since SYF ended.
Then I have outings t fulfill w kimmmys! (err, both the cheesy & non-cheesy one)
Then I have my prelims t worry about. ))):
F.Y.I: Don't attempt watching Spidey 3 with a theatre full of lifeforms no older than 13 because if it's not already bad enough Spidey 3's a shoooopar draggy show, they laugh rly loudly when Tobey McGuire says "I've got peonies!"
The only thing tt rings in them, is "penis"
So there.
If I could give a rating, a comment, or rewrite the script.
I would never in a million years allow James Franco t perish.
Aight, Ta.
The bed's calling out t me.
Tmr I shall go w wing t get her Phantom of the Opera outfit.
PHOTOS.