<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Monday, April 09, 2007

Yans and I have had our butts stuck t the same spot of the bball court for 4 years, and unless it's raining, it'll always be the first destination of the day.
Then, as if knowing 21 chps of bio test was not enough t crinkle my nose and frown in disgust,
"Can you imagine next year, we wouldn't be sitting here anymore?"
I BEGGGGG OF YOU PEOPLE, I don't like statements like "Oh, I don't think I'll ever be coming back again." or or "Can you imagine we lose contact forever?"
SHUSH, just DONT! They strike me hard. Just, bury reality for awhile aiiiight?

I hate today.
I cannot express my detest towards Mondays.
Yes, I do have an issue w Mondays. A great big issue.
Firstly, Bio spoils my day & secondly, we have every goddamn subject on Monday.
Talk abt a draggy day because of the Monday blues. Sheeesh, never happens.
We're on our toes all the time.
Wayyyy too busy for that!

& besides, I made an utter fool of myself during Chinese.
It was just my luck t have been called upon t stand up & do this whole conversational speech thing like it was a real oral exam.
Lou and behold, the person whom Miss Chia had given like the highest score for oral in sec 2, is now speechless.
I swear I couldn't even form proper sentences & I probably looked like some toddler yabbering nonsense.
She said I was the classic example of a 5- marker okay!
*buries head in sand in desperate attempt t hide face.

I'm finally, like FINALLY reunited w Olympus baby.
You've seen the last of those no quality peeektures.
Ahhh! I'm couldn't have been more elated!
My baby's repaired and working.
[[[:
Oh, this is just about the best thing's tt happened tday.

11:01:00 PM