Saturday, April 28, 2007

My day was spent w Wing & Lilian.
Alotta' shopping done, exchanging of online goods etc.
I finally think Lilian's a superr-dee-dooper kickass great person! [:
Oh, & btw, i've found a new listening ear.
But she says she doesnt wna be my body part.
She's keeping me alive at this point, really.
No actually, thinking about it, I have plenty of ears.
Just that Melissa's the ear tt gives alotta good comments.
My mind's in a sort of terrible whirlpool now.
Probably why I'm blogging in short sentences,
and w a missing link in between each paragraph.
I feel like I need a hug from yanyee, I dno why.
But I know I'm perfectly straight.
I can't give a hoot abt _______'s issue, cause I don't rly need such hypocritical ppl in my life,
but I'm very disturbed by last night's talk with _______.
I feel so guilty actually.
In fact, like a final touch up t all of the negatives,
is that someone's been almost disappearing from this little life,
& I'm missing you so terribly ):
I think, I won't let anything get me down just before my O's.