Saturday, April 07, 2007

My day in a sentence: I studied my arse off w wing even tho today was a plate of bullshit.
Make that another 15 chps more of bio.
Miss NR must have been outta her mind. Either that, or she just wanted us t have a little bit of her in our thoughts over the long weekend.
Which actually, the latter doesnt exactly seem applicable, at all.
I didn't see a point in claiming the right or wrong in the situation yest.
Because at the end of it all, neither the winner nor the loser had a prize t earn.
It is said I "don't know what's happening". And it's true I don't.
As a matter of fact, clueless, would best describe it.
And in my eagerness and attempt t break open the chest that had been, for far too long, sealed tight t preserve its contents, I was unknowingly placing a pressure, perhaps greater than before, on it.
But I'm keeping a distance now, for fear I'd be "adding on t it as if things weren't enough."
I was told by you t be glad. I'll give it a shot. Though I don't see myself reaping success.
*heaves one humongously loud sigh.
On a lighter note, I caught Freedom Writers w yans yesterday.
It's an inspirational, must watch, boxful-of-tissue show.
It was worth the 9 buckerooos.
Anyway, here's the funny bone activator for the day.
See mumsie asked for a favour. A big one.
She needed me t find the directions t Sunrise Avenue cause she was running late for an appt.
Naturally, I felt smart t have been bestowed upon such a responsibilty. (Waddya expect? I knew Sunrise Ave. was in Yio Chu Kang & I don't take Geog. Plus, she trusted me w the directory! [:)
But I tell you, the horrid road directory stashed the word "dimwit" upon my forehead.
Look,

Sunrise Ave, Map 144 B1 right?
(Just t ensure my eyes arent crossed)
So there, when you flip t Map 144, B1. Here's where brilliant Sunrise Ave is.

Uh, in the sea.
Damnit, do youuu see Sunrise Ave in sight?
Well, maybe.. NO!
Probably sank or smth.
Holyyyy cow.