I'm having mixed feelings about SYF tomorrow. Firstly, Ggoh told it is partially our obligation to get a gold (highly impossible, not that i'm being a pessimist or anything like that), because SJC unfortunately, has yet t obtain any Gold award from SYF so far. Secondly, I am goddarnnned nervous. What happens if Chermaine collides into me(HAHA) again, or or I should fall out of the stage, or or or we get our positioning wrong? =/ Thirdly, it'll be the seniors' last day at dance. Someone throw confetti and bring flowers, perhaps sing an anthem or two for the best seniors in the world are just about to make an exit. Awwwww...
ALL THE BEST GIRLS! Esp. Oliviaaaa, may a miracle blow over your ankle tmr or smth.
Yknow, Kimmy has recently been my source of entertainment overcoming boredom in class. We obtain enjoyment whilst sacrificing much of her pride. BUT, I STILL LOVE YOU KIMMY, like ocean deep deep deeeeep. (Even though you attempt t touch me all over the place quite often enough. Heh.) Sivs: Kimberly is right brain spastic. And I laugh hysterically at that statement. Kim: What does the right brain control uh? Sivs: Oh, the important things in life like controlling your pee and ensuring you don't defecate in your pants. (And I laugh the usual jamie's-getting-the-whole-class'-attention-again laughter because I hate how people say funny things in a matter of factly way. Plus, the image of Kim soiling her pants was just too much for me to bear.) (Kim gets annoyed and starts her complain about how much she wants to move on the JC because of us) Sivs: Don't worry Kim. Jamie knows alot of contacts. Jamie, ask your friends to look out for a right side spastic girl and see if there's a brown stain on her skirt. ROFLMAO. (Long pause) Jamie: Kim, I go recess w you kay? Sivs: Kim cant wait to go for recess actually, she cant wait to change her underwear... HAHA.
For that tad bit of entertainment from the dance stuudioooo. Btw, prepare to see a really stupid side of us. Also, my hair looks terrible cause I pulled my fringe back. I know. I look eggy. *glares at yans.