<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Monday, April 16, 2007


Here are random photos of the past two days.
Plus,
http://hail-hallelujah.livejournal.com
Siwing, Glynis & I are selling 2nd hands.

My parents are returning from Taiwan tonight.
I can't wait t see what knick knacks they've gotten for me.
*HOPSAROUNDWILDLY.

Today, I've come t realise how my friends and I are all addicted t online shopping.
It's like having our bums stuck t the chairs in the comfort of our homes sure beats wearing killer shoes(for the sake of their prettiness) & walking ard aimlessly in town in hope of stumbling upon a great steal.
In fact, maybe it's not just us, who've become that way. Just take a look at the wide array of online shops t "window shop" at.
Very soon, businesses in town will start failing. Ahh well, it's not like they've been doing very well either. Not unless there's some "PRICES SLASHED" thing going on.

& touching on the topic of online shopping. MY PAPILLOS HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED FROM GERMANAYYYEEEEEEEEE.
& I'm paticularly furious about the efficiency of catalogue shopping.
Because the clothes I ordered, are only arriving next monday when they should have today.
lhgsugbliusbdfsblubluwgrb cant wait no more.


Elementz Judging at AJ.
Apart from the fact that the school ran out of M sized skirts and S sized blazers for us, the mad rush when our powerpt cld not be opened cause AJ's hall lacked internet access, the fact tt the judges realised we manipulated w the timings of the results(Hehhh.), all went pretty well.
The judges were rly nice and funny too.
So Kudos t that!

Chinese dance's having their SYF tmr.
ALL THE BEST BABES!
*SPRINKLESSHIMMERDUST.
*GRABSSHIMMERDUSTFORMYSELF.
I need all the shimmer I can get for Chinese oral this sat.
))))):

Aight, ta!
Chemistry awaits me.

p/s srry if the blogskin's a little rojakish.
had it completed in 1/2 hr.
So it couldnt have been anything great.

7:39:00 PM