Monday, April 02, 2007
Edit/
So I just realised Yahoo! now made it compulsory t have an acct of theirs before being able t view my photo album.
It's too much of a hassle.
So
Here's another.
Ciao.
Oh oh, & before I go, there's smth I thought I'd share.
Melissa: Have you heard about the butter joke?
Yanyee & Jamie: No?
Melissa: Don't spread it.
Melissa: Have you heard about the ocean joke?
Jamie: No?
Melissa: It's too deep t understand.
ohmygoodnessgraciousme, geddit? *faints.
& pls, they were meant t be jokes.
Here are the photos for the Elementz Project (unedited). Yanyi & Yewbaa, help yourselves.
By the way, I've seem t have great affinity for bugs on buses in the recent weeks.
& on tday's bad luck chart, I was destined t meet the most horrifying and hideous praying mantis.
Goooood lord. I kept my eyes peeled on it while it struggled t keep it's balance, & hoping it wouldn't actually lose it's balance on me.
Yewbaa was uncontactable & I couldn't think of anyone who could give me an immediate reply to "Can a praying mantis actually fly?"
Ugh, sometimes I wish they sold baygon in travel cans so I would be spared the agony of future one-on-one battles w these 6/8 legged freaks. Because, it is pretty obvious who the loser is.
Me.