Friday, March 16, 2007

Sleepover was cancelled.
I mean, it would've been a "Let's Mug!" stayover.
ZzzZzz.
Plus, we all just werent in zee mood.
Kim's so adorable. She thinks the sleepover's cancelled cause of her.
:D
You sometimes overestimate yourself my dear.
& I do realise it's another day gone.
Wasted 3/4 of the day doing the Elementz project, which came out rather progressive, and i'm impressed.(Okay, so maybe we don't consider that as a wasted day)
Met wingy, her mum, & kally for "The Messenger" aftermath.
The storyline's just passable. Then again, all horror flicks hardly contain a great deal of a story. It's just those remarkably loud reoccuring "booms" & "bangs" that takes your butt out on a ride.
But I must say it's one of those films that sets you on a little jump once in awhle. I havent had tt for a long time.
Sweeeeet.
Anyhow, I must say I'm in an undoubtedly foul & stinkaye mood.
It's just me, really. It must be the PMS. (sheeesh, i hope not.)
This be the perfect time t do that long awaited collage on mahjong paper.
Afterall, I've been in a whirlpool of emotions for the past 4 days.
Let this be a diahorrea of pictures & scribbles.
Ta!
p/s I'm sorry you. Like sometimes how you find it queer the way you are, I'm puzzled the way I am too.