Sunday, March 25, 2007

Just picture: Two little(not so little) IJ girls walking pass the DFS and 'the wise' a.k.a jamie, relating her opinion on plastic surgery to an ever so keen ear, yewbaa.
"Plastic surgery is just like pasting gold on your face. It's not even an investment- you couldn't pluck out your nose for dinner when you're hungry(& retired)"
Gee, I make sense don't I?
Oh yes, I do.Wakes up from a 9 hour long sleep where she nearly turned rock, travelled all around s'pore even though today was the day everything went wrong, from the face to the hair to the wrong mrt trains, got new furniture again plus a necklace and sunnies, & assisted in some art assignment of wingaye's plus a little bitta slacking.
There, a day in a sentence.
I should do this often. Thought it's hard when it's a sentence. Hardly comprehensible at all.
I'm thinking I should go out t the kitchen for kaya toast t satisfy the craving.
(Buttt, nooo, I'm too afraid of my living rm for some reason or another.)
I'm thinking I should go back t wingaye's kopitiam soon cause the veg. rice is sooo cheap & yummy.
I'm thinking I should stop ignoring msgs & msn convs.
I'm thinking I should study biology now.
I'm thinking it's timeout for that crush/puppylove thing.
I'm thinking I should start my nightly affair with my dumbbells again.
I'm thinking I have ugly knees cos of dance.
I'm thinking my legs(specifically the calves) need some gadget from osim.
I'm thinking I still owe mummy cash for a dress & top.
I'm thinking if some idiots have found their way back t my blog again.
I'm thinking how the shelf I bought is gna fit my room.
I'm thinking I need t accomplish a split.
I'm thinking I'm so imperfect.
I'm thinking if I have already brushed my teeth.
I'm thinking I should stop taking power naps cause I end up sleeping all the way.
I'm thinking I want a new mp3.
I'm thinking I'm spending too few weekends w sivs, kim & yanyee.
I'm thinking of the days left t chinese o's.
I'm thinking an F9.
I'm thinking I'm thinking too much.