Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I just decided t pop by before yoga since I haven't been blogging for the past... how many days?
So anw, I had t turn off the music cos' I can never seem t blog a decent post with the music on.
It's like a greater percentage of my mind's focused on the lyrics than the buttons my fingers are actually working on.
I had a major heartache yesterday.
I broke my favourite pair of red sunnies. ):
Bahhh.
So I had t console myself by getting another today.
But it'll never compare t the red one.
It's all my fault. So much for trying t adjust the frame of the sunnies ayyeee.
I have just about 3 days left to my holidays & I'm already switched on t party mode.
I don't exactly know if this just works for me or ya'll too.
I always have this mindset that homework & revision can be pushed aside till the hols.
But that's not always the case, and in fact, never the case, because the party mode doesn't die down at all when the hols are here but turned up even higher than usual.
So, soooo, I'd suggest I'd better start now.
(Right, just maybe after I finish my online shopping, um, cutting my nails, sneaking a little at the teevee & um, going for yoga class, preparing tmr's low calorie recess for jo & i..
SHITZA, no more time left!)
*grins.
& I used t think studying never did help & I truly wasn't study material.
BUT AYE, I got an A1 for bio after I slogged my guts out at the library.
HOLYYY MACKEREL. So who thinks I should get a study plan?
MEEEEE!
*pats head.
WILL SOMEONE PLEEEEASE DRAG ME OFF T THE LIBRARY THIS HOLIDAY?!!
I COULD NOT BE MORE DESPERAAAAATE!!Okay bye.
I have 236 more days to the start of the O's,
& another 1 hour t get ready t meet kal.