Monday, March 12, 2007
I apparently have a dog(yknow, the usual, dogbitchdog kinda dog).
It's a typical dog thing t do the whole "dog see dog do" thang(psst, it's their communication method see), so that's understandable.
But I wld, appreciate it, if this pink-ahlian-sunglassed bioootch, wld just scamper off & find someplace else t chuck her poop instead of on me.
Cos it does get pretty smelly & annoying at that.
You see, little poochie, *yanksatlittlepoochie'sear, I'm not your master, nor do I wna have you as a little waggly dog by my side cause you prove no more than a nuisance.
You see that china man there? Yes yes, there, THERE.
Run along little biootch, cause I can just see how pretty you look in a bowl of his cabbage dog soup.
For that's good riddance t you!
May the lord bless you a ripped mouth so you can nvr comment abt what I write in my blog any longer, & bless that you never find your way back t my blogs or have anything t do w me at that.
I'm srry I'm being rly mean here.
But that's the way you become after keeping silent for so long & taking in all tt shiat from an efffing stranger.
& just so ya'll know, I'm being accomodating once again, & changing my blog instead of ripping her face off.
Heffa' great day ppl.