<body>

JAMIE L.

poopwata@hotm.
found, missing!
FLICK!

ARCHIVES
January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 December 2009
Wednesday, February 28, 2007


See, I have t be stuck with these pair of orange frames for the next two weeks cause of some annoying eye infection. Much t the delight (perhaps) of kal who initiated "NERD DAY" tmr.
There, I won't feel left out.
All zee bitches of mine will have those mighty fine goggles on too. [:

It's been four days since I last came online & last signed into friendster btw.

Oh yea, I believe the preparation for the chemistry test has scorched our brains somewhat.
It seemed my friends made great comedians today.
See, there was one, where kal had this chemistry bk that was rather old & melissa went like "aye, where you get your book from uh? the museum is it?" :D :D :D
And then there was this fgggly relief teacher that stood in for MariaP for eng. Jo gave that whole shocked face of hers, while I was gasping for breath, & reached into her wallet & dug out the amulet. "save me from the ghost" she yelled.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Told you so, it's hilariouuuus.(Or maybe it was just the chemistry test. *shrugs)

Anw, 4 straight hours of dance today, and 4 tmrw.
My spine hurt rly bad when I did the backflip, it was no surprise when i discovered a fcccking lump on my back. It's internal btw. And the pain is excruciating dammit.
G Goh showed us the video of our dance at the UCC.
I was . . . shocked (in a bad way)
Our dance had no energy/no coordination/unsure movements/no sense of timing and that equals off t a. . . circus performance.
Sighhhhhhhhhh.


Yans left her PE shorts on the table much t the disgust of us all.
The fact was that she left the shorts overturned, and the lining isn't at all the best sight.
Here's why. See, the lining or rather, the panty look-alike thing is supposed t prevent our undies from being exposed t the public(we all know IJ girls can never sit properly). However, the elastic bands of the lining are made out of absolutely cheapo rubber that loses it's elasticity after a few washes, and that defeats the whole purpose of the lining. BUT, the lining ALWAYS gets stained by us girls when it's that time of the month. So, now we ALL know what the exact purpose of such linings are.
& henceforth, we should all agree that after PE, we should all roll our shorts into a ball and chuck them away from the human eye.
(No, yans, don't get pissed. It's all in the name of fun. [: )

Aight, I'd update in the next 2 days hopefully.
As we all know, I CAN RESIST THE goddarn computer now.
Wheeeheeee.
Toodledoo!

9:33:00 PM