Monday, February 05, 2007


I'm beginning to wonder if my double eyelids are beginning t disappear.
My mum loves using that against me.
"It's the late nights.", she says. (or rather, claims)
This post, is rather mundane, not so random, and pretty useless.
It's one of those posts not meant for entertainment, nor t please you blog readers, but more of just, a post. A diary post.
One that, well, you guys shouldnt try t understand too much, nor try fitting yourself into what I'm going t say next, & begin t wonder if it's you I'm speaking about.
--So I'm beginning t feel this whole controversy is getting too far.
And I ask myself quite alot,
Doesnt karma actually start it's way up t you?
What's with the whole obsession going on around?
Don't we actually mean something t you?
Or are we just a sport t you?
Whatever it is, there are people behind me, & I believe there'll never be a chance we'd step into your circle.
You're going over the line, & you think people don't know it?
Think again. Maybe we do have the words "sense" or maybe even "human" written all over our foreheads.
& humans, for that matter, can sense stuff going on around. (just so you know)
For now, we'll be tight lipped, we'll keep mum. I can assure you.
But nothing stays secret forever, I've learnt.
And the world is just that puny. Word will spread fast one day.
But I've assured you, so the word wouldnt have leaked from our lips.
All it would have taken, would be one bold character.
For 2 years I made the same mistake as you did, so I'll tell you.
The consequences, are nothing like you'd ever expect.
You let down those you loved, and loved you, you betrayed, and you stabbed.
You brought in all the politics that never existed, & I never thought would exist.
You brought calamity to where peace lingered.
But I'll forgive you, I will, with no doubt, if you stop.
Btw, ppl, look one post down, check out the PVC vid kay.
[: I miss pvc.
No, the people actually.