Thursday, February 22, 2007
If who I am, is what I have, and what I have is lost, then who am I?I was rly thrilled last night about today's mission.
I mean, besides the point that we get t skip lessons, it was bonding time. The whole interaction thing. And may I emphasize, INTERACTION breeds harmony! (Okay, no, what did I just say? Social studies overload.)
Okay, so maybe it was just the skipping lessons part.
& I had this rly random thought while bathing earlier on.
If ppl from SJC are SJCians, ppl from hougang are hougeans, ppl from mars are marsians (did I spell that right?), so on and so forth..
Are ppl from National JC, Nationalists?
HAHAHAH!
No, seriously, are they?
Howell, anyhow, I've managed t gather some pictures from the ones we took at UCC yest.
Well, we couldnt possibly put up the photos of the dance when we were ON stage, because that would be divulging our dance moves, but there were definitely peeektures of us! Make that more of yours truly, thank you.


& next time, when I say I'm dripping w sweat after dance (make that 5 consecutive dances), I MEAN IT.
So you DO NOT wna meet me/smell me/see me or have anything t do w me, until I use my secret weapon.

Ahh, ahh, save on those sqweaks & gasps. It's horrying, yes I know, but true.
Blame it on the sweat glands at work and my body's need t release heat.
Till next time! [: