Sunday, February 04, 2007


The fruit of our labour.
The collage is made out of nothing but pens on a styrofoam board.
Okay, it's now officially past twelve midnight (4 hours going on 5, past midnight actually), and it's the grand closure of PVC later. I'm gna weep my arse off.
Damn, am I gonna miss the crew. ):
Yknow how it works.
Like you've been so busy day in day out with PVC & suddenly you realise how much spare time you suddenly have, then you start t miss PVC all over again.
So anw, maybe it's time for some explanation.
Check out the time.
I was supposed t finish studying at this time, NOT START.
But I gave in t the snooze monster, and I kinda popped outta bed at this time.
I guess 6 hours of sleep is sufficient yes?
Hokay, I'm being a cheena piah now. I'm listening t Guang liang's CD 10000 years after I bought it. & aye, the songs are pretty good, I'd hafta admit.
Aight, back t work.
PVC later at 3.
Awwwwwwwwman. (This is a sad awwman, not the whole "i-do-not-wanna-go" awwman.)
p/s I absolutely adore my butterfly bling earrings even thought yanyee hates them but I'm starting t develop a dislike for them too because they keep giving me infections okay.
& no, alchohol swabs do not work.
& no no, daily taking out and washing them w dettol doesn't make much of a diff.
Ciao.