Friday, January 19, 2007
Kimmy is like
majorly hilariooous.
Her clumsy acts seriously wouldn't awe you one bit. But then, if kimmy wasn't such a clumsy person, she wouldn't be our kimmy alright.
So sivs esther kim lam and I were fiddling around w our bluetooth functions after the big hooha. (Sivs received like 6 picture msgs sent t her from some unknown asshole. And funny how the files couldn't be opened.)
Kim broke the silence with her yell as the phone missed a chance of slipping outta her hands.
We darted at her with our stares. (Well, the usual, Kimmy-what-is-wrong-with-you-this-time stare.)
She accidentally bluetoothed a picture of sivs and herself t some unknown person and she scrambled to switch the darned thing off.
Gosh kimmy, what a ridicule.
Haha!
Actually I have been having my fair share of clumsiness just as well.
Case 1:
I was walking home from the 156 bus stop tday. It was a long distance, and I had to pass by 4 coffeeshops before home sweet home. ( And thank goodness I didn't walk through one coffee shop though. Unlucky thing I walked through the other 3.)
And as I paused and waited for my lift at the lift lobby. I was like, "eh, why my legs feel so bare uh?"
I reached out to feel my skirt, only to find it lifted up all the way to my fat arse thigh, like some place below my butttt.
I flushed at the thought that I had already walked past 3 coffeeshops damnit! AHHH.
Case 2:
After dance on Friday, we few left were changing outside the dance room. I slipped on my pinafore and took my black tights out.
AND MY LEGS FELT BARE. (again)
Shit, the pinafore was only half my ass. AND MARYANNE WAS STARING.
(My Jaw drops)
LUCKY I WASNT WEARING FOOOOGLY UNDIES SEH.
So here's a reminder to myself:
Check skirt length at all times.
Shheeeesh.
It'd save me a whole lotta face and tonnes of embarrasement!