Wednesday, January 17, 2007
After one full hour, I'm finally done with the blogskin.
Thank goodness for that.
I've persevered even though my strengthless(?) arms cried for me t stop.
Haha. :D
I'll hafta' go w a knee guard on tmr too, btw.
Anyhow,
It is, particularly annoying how I have to hop from one blog to another.
So, I beg and I pray that zee naked mole rat would stop snooping around me.
BACK OFF RODENT.
You don't get your facts right.
And to you, the other 1/2 a rodent:
The most despicable people on earth, are those who commit grave mistakes and sins identical to another person and yet only go around telling about the other's follies, completely blinding your own frm the third party.
Maybe it's time for you to reflect and search your conscience. ( Wait, or did you lose it alr? Check the "lost and found". It may decide it still wants an owner like you. [: )
Toooodledoo.